03 March, Greater Noida: The London-based Higher Learning Accreditation Consultant and Training (HLACT) has accredited the GNIOT Institute for Management Studies (GIMS), Greater Noida as an educational institution at global standards and has awarded Life Time Membership to the Institute. GNIOT Institute for Management Studies (GIMS) becomes the first ever management institute in North India to earn this accreditation.
HLACT is an autonomous London-based organization that provides quality accreditation and membership to educational institutions. To test the quality of educational institutions, HLACT conducts physical verification of the institution by sending its expert to the institute and conducts in-depth examination of the organizational management, educational management and institutional performance on global standards.
After the accreditation from HLACT, GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) will continue to enjoy the following benefits:
- A constant opportunity to conduct self-assessment, enabling the institute for continuous growth and improvement.
- Opportunity for your students to obtain internationally recognized certification domestically.
- Suggestions based on evaluation to improve the quality of education.
- Opportunity to assure our students and faculties that the Institute is improving itself at a constant pace and imparting education at par with international standards.
- Effective participation in global fora can enhance the value of courses offered at the institute.
- Credit transfer facility.
- Affiliation from UK recognized universities.
Detailing about this accreditation process, Program Head Prof. Mayank Pandey said that by dividing the teaching and academic quality into three major parts, 107 parameters were intensively tested. He said that on 09th February, HLACT, UK had sent the subject expert for physical examination and videography of all the activity of the test and all the documents were sent for examination. The Institute has been recognized by HLACT after it is found to be up to the quality standards.
Commenting on the latest accreditation, Dr. Arun Kumar Singh, Director, GNIOT Institute of Management Studies said, “The quality-based accreditation gives us the impetus to make the institute system at par with the higher education institutions of the world. With this recognition, both our students and faculty will get an opportunity to learn from the international environment which will also lead to international employment opportunities for the students.