Join TechCrunch for its first 2021 installment of the Ask Me Anything assortment, the put TechCrunch interviews consultants and answers your burning questions about virtual events.
Our first guest is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Hotfoot The World.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Hotfoot The World is a one-reside shop virtual events platform with a highlight on community engagement. TechCrunch has written about Hotfoot The World in the previous. It launched in 2019, with backers admire Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and skyrocketed in recognition when COVID canceled in-particular person events and created an overwhelming need for one-on-one connection. Hotfoot The World has since grown to 45 workers and has hosted bigger than 10,000 events, alongside side for TechCrunch.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will talk about about:
- How COVID changed the virtual event roadmap
- What virtual events scrutinize admire when in-particular person events reach support
- Lessons learned from managing merchandise at Facebook and Instagram
- What’s subsequent for Hotfoot The World
- Target audience Q&A
- 1:1 networking the utilization of Hotfoot The World
Who will occupy to aloof support? Tournament organizers, event entrepreneurs, event sponsors.